November 26
The King is backkkk! =D hahahahas!
Ok! Today was pretty good lah! Woke up early and met woman at her block there, we went Sentosa today! So yup! Cab there! Wahhh! Can die! $13+, excluding the entrance, cause I forgot to bring the free entrance pass. LOL! Headed to Siloso Beach, had to wait for the -Island life shop to open cause I forgot where I put my sun-tan lotion, Yup! bought it for $15.90! bla!
Both of us was just chilling there, pretty nice, just enjoying the sun and of course, the company! =D Tanned till 12+, went down water awhile before washing up. Took turns to bathe cause its rather inconvenient bringing the whole bag in and not safe too, so took turn! Mianbaocaoren went in first and boy did she took a long time! LOL! It was because there is some family carnival going on, and that led to lotsa people using the toilet! I saw Farhan while waiting! He went with his family as his Dad is a worker under PUB. He's younger brother was rather cute though, He's a student under those special need thingy, kinda poor thing though, the fact I always poke fun of these people, but Farhan brother was actually very smart, He understand but cant speak. I mean its kinda like he did not wanted himself to be born like that, he didnt really have a choice, poorthing. Like how Tupac would put it, "I was given to this world, I didn't make it" I suppose I must look differently on certain issue such as this, is society doing enough to help this people? (Bla! I'm just trying to be like 2pac at times.) OK! Moving on~ , so I wash up too, told woman that azri they all also here, so we went to look for them, chatted for awhile before going off. We bought Ben&jerry before leaving! Took bus back to Harbourfront and to Vivocity!
Had our meal at ThaiExpress, as usual, bought the thai fried chicken rice, ate almost finish time, then realize that one chicken was not totally cooked, when I press with the fork, still can see blood oozing out! FUCK! Turn off man! Wah! They replace a new one, but I simply just cant finish the thing lah!
After our meal, walked around vivo, saw a vans slip on, black overall with red bats! The bats part is kinda like "Errrr." for me lah! LOL! But everlast slip on, full black is only $28! Still thinking! most probably buying tomorrow I suppose! Bla! Saw Chris and Wenli there! So coincidental! hahas!
We got bored of Vivo, so we took 80 to go Beach Road, I was dying for my RotiJohn Cranberries! Hahas! We walk around first on the 3rd floor! Saw me and nas old friend! Hahas! Still the same lah! LOL! Ate Rotijohn after that, recommended the IceMocha to woman! Nice ah! LOL! BeachRoad and malay/indian food are ALWAYS the best! Total only $5.50!
Bla! Thats about it! Mianbaocaoren seem ill to me! You better rest alot tonight! SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP! Pls! Be good ok! Thats all! Oh Ya! For pictures! Pls go woman's blog to view it! I can't upload photos! Sorry!
GREAT DAY INDEED! SPLENDID DAY! =D
28 is coming! 28 is coming! 28 is coming! =D
Ok! Today was pretty good lah! Woke up early and met woman at her block there, we went Sentosa today! So yup! Cab there! Wahhh! Can die! $13+, excluding the entrance, cause I forgot to bring the free entrance pass. LOL! Headed to Siloso Beach, had to wait for the -Island life shop to open cause I forgot where I put my sun-tan lotion, Yup! bought it for $15.90! bla!
Both of us was just chilling there, pretty nice, just enjoying the sun and of course, the company! =D Tanned till 12+, went down water awhile before washing up. Took turns to bathe cause its rather inconvenient bringing the whole bag in and not safe too, so took turn! Mianbaocaoren went in first and boy did she took a long time! LOL! It was because there is some family carnival going on, and that led to lotsa people using the toilet! I saw Farhan while waiting! He went with his family as his Dad is a worker under PUB. He's younger brother was rather cute though, He's a student under those special need thingy, kinda poor thing though, the fact I always poke fun of these people, but Farhan brother was actually very smart, He understand but cant speak. I mean its kinda like he did not wanted himself to be born like that, he didnt really have a choice, poorthing. Like how Tupac would put it, "I was given to this world, I didn't make it" I suppose I must look differently on certain issue such as this, is society doing enough to help this people? (Bla! I'm just trying to be like 2pac at times.) OK! Moving on~ , so I wash up too, told woman that azri they all also here, so we went to look for them, chatted for awhile before going off. We bought Ben&jerry before leaving! Took bus back to Harbourfront and to Vivocity!
Had our meal at ThaiExpress, as usual, bought the thai fried chicken rice, ate almost finish time, then realize that one chicken was not totally cooked, when I press with the fork, still can see blood oozing out! FUCK! Turn off man! Wah! They replace a new one, but I simply just cant finish the thing lah!
After our meal, walked around vivo, saw a vans slip on, black overall with red bats! The bats part is kinda like "Errrr." for me lah! LOL! But everlast slip on, full black is only $28! Still thinking! most probably buying tomorrow I suppose! Bla! Saw Chris and Wenli there! So coincidental! hahas!
We got bored of Vivo, so we took 80 to go Beach Road, I was dying for my RotiJohn Cranberries! Hahas! We walk around first on the 3rd floor! Saw me and nas old friend! Hahas! Still the same lah! LOL! Ate Rotijohn after that, recommended the IceMocha to woman! Nice ah! LOL! BeachRoad and malay/indian food are ALWAYS the best! Total only $5.50!
Bla! Thats about it! Mianbaocaoren seem ill to me! You better rest alot tonight! SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP! Pls! Be good ok! Thats all! Oh Ya! For pictures! Pls go woman's blog to view it! I can't upload photos! Sorry!
GREAT DAY INDEED! SPLENDID DAY! =D
28 is coming! 28 is coming! 28 is coming! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home